There are many needs and many opportunities to serve. Hearts and Hands works on many levels and in different ways to serve in the community. From modern “barn-raising” events, to caring for someone who is temporarily immobile, to helping young families, to respite and hospice care–Hearts and Hands offers many opportunities to Lend a Hand.
“When you blend time and space with the Unknown, you become the beloved of the Unknown.” – Yogi Bhajan
Would you like to help? Let us know:
- Cooking (for those recovering from illness, for new mothers, for families needing short term relief, etc)
- Running Errands (for those who are ill, for those needing help getting to appointments, for new mothers, etc)
- Help Around the House (for those who are ill, for new mothers, etc.)
- Bigger Projects (to help moving, for bigger projects inside or out, etc)
- No time? Donate to help out.
- Events – we’ll let you know about Hearts and Hands sponsored events.
How Hearts and Hands is currently involved:
“You want to be respected? You want to be appreciated? You want to be known? You want to be loved? Serve people.” Yogi Bhajan